Dates of Operation for 2013
Camp Shelly will be open daily from Friday, June 14, to Tuesday, Sept. 3.
Fees | Form | Camp Site Map | Rules & Regulations
Reservations may be taken in the Community Building at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, or can be made by phone.
2013 Reservation Schedule (updated weekly)
Reservation schedule 2013:
April 1: Advanced reservations for mobility impaired or special medical needs (documentation needed). Make reservations in-person at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 9 a.m. to Noon.
April 3: Groups wanting to reserve a minimum of of five sites for two or more nights may have a representative call the ranger office at 925-960-2400 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. An in-person appointment will be scheduled for Saturday, April 6th to complete the reservation. There will be an additional early registration fee of $4 per site, per night.
April 13: Start of 2013 reservations, Robert Livermore Community Center, 9 a.m. - Noon.
Beginning April 15 reservations may be made by phone, in person or by mail:
- By phone: Call (925) 373-5700 between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm Monday - Friday
- In person: At the Robert Livermore Community Center during the same hours.
- By mail: Click on the "Form" link above. Mail the completed form with a check to the address on page 2.
***Reservations for Camp Shelly are not available online.***
- A maximum of two sites may be reserved for any date by persons from the same household.
- Please see page 2 of the reservation form for detailed instructions on completing the reservation form and making payments.
- Confirmations for mail-in, phone-in and fax reservations will be mailed to you.
- Camp Shelly Basics information pamphlet (PDF)
- Livermore Residents & Nonresidents - $35/night per site; up to 8 people per site.
- There is a $5 fee for a second vehicle per night.
- No more than two vehicles are allowed per site.