2155 Third Street
Built in 1910 as one of several Carnegie libraries built in the State. Opened under LARPD management in 1966.
Once the Children's Room of the historic Carnegie Library, the cheerful 26' x 28' carpeted room is suitable for business, class, or small special event activities
- Available weekends 10 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Available weekdays by arrangement
- Maximum capacity is 24 banquet style, 30 conference style, or 36 theater style.
- Rental includes use of up to six 6' x 30" banquet tables or ten 6' x 24" conference tables, 36 chairs, and use of kitchen. Renter is responsible for providing all catering equipment, own set up, decorating, take down and clean up of facility.
- Alcohol is allowed by permit. Beer, wine, champagne only; no hard alcohol is allowed.